“Be A Good Digital Citizen” Poster Contest 2010
The Digital Wish School Modernization Initiative is proud to announce its first contest of the year!
You can download the printable word document with the text below to pass out to your class here.
Poster Contest: Be a Good Digital Citizen!
Design the Best Poster and Win a Flip UltraHD™ Camera!
Design a poster that describes how to be a good digital citizen on the internet, and you could win a Flip UltraHD™ camera! Think up a great slogan, and use your creativity…
Pick a Topic:
Make a poster about any of these topics, or come up with your own idea.
- Responsible internet usage.
- Internet safety.
- Follow copyright rules.
- Check sources of information.
- Discourage cyber bullying.
- It’s OK to report bad behavior.
- Students should use computers in common areas at home.
- If you have to hide what you’re doing from an adult, you probably shouldn’t be doing it!
- Never pretending to be someone you are not, online.
Entries will be judged based on this criteria. The winning poster will:
- Demonstrate any aspect of “What it Means to Be a Good Digital Citizen.”
- Show a lot of creativity.
Each school can submit only one poster to be judged. Schools can select their best candidate and give the poster to your Digital Wish trainer. Digital Wish’s panel of judges will select the winner. All decisions are final.
- Use original or copyright free artwork.
- Use appropriate language and art.
The winning student will receive a Flip UltraHD™ camera!
All posters must be submitted by Friday, January 21st.